FREE-VALVE’s Pneumatic Ceramic Double Disc Gate Valve is mainly used in feeding and dumping the dry powder and the transport pipeline, which not only adopt toughening ceramic as shut off and wear out resistance material, but also design construction of pressure self-sealing and valve disc auto-rotate, so as to the sealing surface within the dry powder get more wear resistance in process of opening and closing frequently, thereby, which guarantee the high requirements of sealing performance of this valve and long working time.
1. Sealing pair is made of structural ceramics，which have perfect performance to resist wear and flushing.
2. Two-side sealing can realized due to double disc structure of the pneumatic ceramic double disc gate valve.
3. It inserts spring between double valve discs to ensure self- sealing through bi-directional flexible preload pressure of spring, having characteristics of low pressure bi-directional sealing and without dust clogging phenomenon in the process of the opening and closing of valve.
4. The valve disc rotational motion can avoid the ash deposition on the sealing surface during opening and closing, so the valves have much longer service.
5. The blow sweep port or automatic blow sweep device can be set on the valve body according to different operating conditions.
Power plant ash handling system.
Cement industry-dry powders’ conveying and dumping.
Dressing works-dry powder materials’ selection and conveying.